International Scientific Nursing and Midwifery Conference
Technology in Healthcare and Education
9 - 10 February 2022
We are pleased to invite researchers, clinicians, educators, policy makers in nursing and midwifery to present their work at the 4th Edition of CARE4, the International Scientific Nursing and Midwifery Congress. This congress will offer a unique programme of distinguished keynote speakers, symposia and oral and poster presentations on broad scientific issues covering the congress theme Nurses and Midwives CARE4 innovation: Technology in healthcare and education.
The CARE4 Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of high quality abstracts focusing on a wide variety of topics covering:
We are looking forward to connecting with you at the 4th edition of the CARE4 conference!
The conference content and networking are available both on desktop and mobile for 3 months. We recommend using both for the best experience.
Only available to registered participants.
More information on the download options:
CARE4 Organising Committee
- Prof. Dr. Dimitri Beeckman (chair), Ghent University and Örebro University
- Mrs. Kathleen Biesmans, Karel de Grote Univeristy College
- Prof. Dr. Bernadette Dierckx de Casterlé, KU Leuven
- Dr. Eveline Mestdagh, Artesis Plantijn University College
- Dr. Kate Meier, Odisee University College
- Prof. Dr. Koen Milisen, KU Leuven
- Dr. Inge Tency, Flemish Association of Midwives (VBOV) and Odisee University College
- Prof. Dr. Peter Van Bogaert, UAntwerp
- Prof. Dr. Olaf Timmermans, HZ University of Applied Sciences, University of Antwerp
- Mrs. Sofie Vermeiren, Artesis Plantijn University College
- Mr. Mark Willekens, Karel de Grote University College
- ONLINE; ALL CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR 3 MONTHS AFTER THE EVENT!