We are pleased to invite researchers, clinicians, educators, policy makers in nursing and midwifery to present their work at the 4th Edition of CARE4, the International Scientific Nursing and Midwifery Congress. This congress will offer a unique programme of distinguished keynote speakers, symposia and oral and poster presentations on broad scientific issues covering the congress theme Nurses and Midwives CARE4 innovation: Technology in healthcare and education
The CARE4 Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of high quality abstracts focusing on a wide variety of topics covering:
There are 3 options for abstract submissions:
Presenters in these dedicated sessions will be invited to develop a poster to present their work (project, research, quality improvement initiative, innovative ideas, …). Presenters will need to present their work during the dedicated sessions and a broad audience will be guided through the posters and discussion will be encouraged. Posters will not be accepted from presenters who are not attending the congress.
Presenters receive 90 minutes to create a session including different presenters discussing about one specific topic or theme. Preference is given to symposia that are empirically-based, and present either new research data or the findings of systematic literature reviews. The format typically includes a chairperson and four presenters.
Submission & Acceptance
- More than one abstract may be submitted.
- Abstract submission will be done through the online system m-anage.com for oral and poster presentations.
- Abstracts for symposia will be submitted separately by email. Please follow the instructions here.
- E-mail confirmation of abstract submissions will be sent when the abstract is submitted.
- E-mail notification of acceptance will be send by 1st November 2021
- Authors are required to register for the conference and complete payment before November 30, 2021 in order to present
- Abstracts are to be written in English and should be submitted electronically using the submission form. Only correctly submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed.
- The abstract title is limited to 150 characters. The abstract is max. 350 words for oral and poster presentations and max. 1000 words for symposia.
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations need to report on following information: background, methods, results, discussion (including limitations) and a conclusion section.
- Abstracts for symposia should be written in a structured way giving a brief introduction to the topic, the objectives of the symposium, then short sections including names and affiliations of the presenters, chairperson and/or discussant, each name followed by a short abstract of the individual presentations. The abstract must include a concluding section summarizing the expected learning outcomes for the audience.
- Please do not include tables and graphs in the abstract.
- Please ensure that your research has been approved by the relevant ethics committees (if applicable). Accepted abstracts for oral, poster and symposium will be published in the conference proceedings and the CARE4 website.
- Abstracts that do not fulfil the criteria as discussed above will not be reviewed and will be rejected.